Crossroads Farm is a cooperative, outsourced, rural youth ministry. In regions where many churches have 50 or fewer attendees, Crossroads partners with the local churches to love the rural teen, providing outreach and ministry training opportunities while coming alongside them for more effective growth. Working at Crossroads is more than working with one church or one neighborhood, it’s reaching entire counties. We are looking for highly motivated and skilled youth workers passionate about bringing the Gospel to students in rural America and ready to invest long term.
As the Administrative Director, you are responsible for your area of influence at your branch including day-to-day operation of the property and staff. Your role focuses on the operations, logistics, and upkeep of the branch.
· Work with the Ministry Director and program staff to plan weekly program, quarterly outreaches, summer trips, and retreats
· Build and maintain relationships with students, volunteers, businesses, parents, and donors
· Manage workflow of missionary staff
· Create, maintain, and update databases, reports and documents
· Prepare, raise, and maintain accountability for the annual budget through support raising and donor relations in conjunction with the Crossroads Farm National office
· Be a liaison with all contractors and outside work/ businesses
· Speak at program or lead volunteer training when Ministry Director is unable
· Communicate electronically with Leadteam and RCI churches weekly or work with Program Staff to do so
“As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.” Ephesians 4:1
· The Administrative Director must be a person of integrity, given to the pursuit of a personal relationship with God through Christ. They must be committed to the Word of God as the source of spiritual wisdom and continual prayer
· If married, the Administrative Director must place a strong priority on the sanctity of the marriage. He or she (if with children) must be committed to providing a godly home for his or her children. He or she should be committed to regular attendance and involvement in a local church
· The Administrative Director should be faithful, available, respectful and teachable
· The Administrative Director should be in agreement to the doctrinal statement of Crossroads Farm
· The Administrative Director represents Jesus Christ and Crossroads Farm at all times
· The Administrative Director should be willing to come alongside other Crossroads Farm personnel in areas of need as a member of the CRF team, even if those duties fall outside their job description
· Must have at least an associate's degree or equivalent experience
· Must have 3 years of administrative experience or have served with Crossroads Farm for one term
· Must be organized, relational, and able to handle details
· Must have good communication, problem solving and management skills
Location: Our national headquarters is located in Reading, Michigan. We are currently looking for an Administrative Director for our branch in Harrison County, Ohio.
All staff at Crossroads Farm raise support to serve as missionaries to rural America. Support goals are set based on experience, geographical multipliers, number of family members, and health benefits. Final salary packages will be determined by the HR department and presented to applicants.
· Health Insurance - An employee may raise additional support to cover health insurance premiums. The extent of individual or family health care is determined by each employee
· Retirement Account - An employee may raise additional support for pre-taxed retirement contribution of up to 5% of one’s gross income
· Ministry Expense Account - An employee may raise additional support for job related expenses including but not limited to books, sporting events with students, meals with students, computer, gas/mileage reimbursements, training, conferences, communication with ministry partners, ministry travel expenses, etc.
· Dependents – Employees are allowed to raise an additional stipend pending family size
· Vacation – Each Crossroads Farm employee is allotted a set number of vacation, itineration, and sick days
Grace Ann Arbor West
Lead Pastor | Covenant Church of Cheboygan
Associate Pastor of Youth and Connection | Trinity Church
Children's Pastor/Director | The River Church
Fellowship Evangelical Presbyterian church
Philadelphia Baptist Church
The Episcopal Church of St. Peter & St. Paul
First Baptist Church Pine Castle
Living Hope Community Church