Provide Tier 1 Helpdesk support, including end user support, license tracking and routine PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations. Provide outstanding customer service to staff and other end users. Perform necessary maintenance of computers while developing an understanding of the requirements of staff users, problem resolution, installation of hardware and software. Also responsible for printers, phones and related equipment.
- Provide quick and accurate problem resolution of Help Desk tickets, utilizing and maintaining the Helpdesk tracking system, and using discretion for appropriate escalation of issues.
- Assist with onboarding of new users through training, set up/modifying configurations, utilities, software defaults, etc. Includes imaging, installing, testing and configuration of new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Documentation of internal procedures.
- Maintain inventory of all IT equipment, software and licenses through asset database.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades and maintenance as required.
- Serves in rotation for weekend or special event on-call coverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Has a personal relationship with Christ and committed to being part of the Connection Pointe Family.
- High Quality Service minded skill-set, strong listening skills, focus and ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to lift 50lbs and run cable in ceilings and crawl spaces.
- Self starter with strong discretion on when to escalate issues or involve others. Strong follow up and communication skills.
- Available to work weekends and odd hours as required. (will be ‘on call’ a percentage of time).
- Able to develop appropriate training resources.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- 2+ Years prior experience with Computer & Networking Experience. Help Desk Tier I experience preferred.
- Documentable experience with Windows and Mac OS; iOS and Android.
- Degreed in related field and/or 3 years applicable experience preferred.