Kids Pastor- Castle Rock Campus
Send us the following REQUIRED items to be considered for this position:
• Your resume
• Your cover letter
• Links to your social media
Timberlake Church is a fast-growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are one church with seven campus locations.
We are seeking talented individuals to join the team as a part-time Kids Director at our Castle Rock Campus, WA. These people will be proven leaders with a track record of success in their previous experience.
- Lead the all team meeting and prayer on Sunday mornings.
- Oversee and Lead the Kids Events on Sunday mornings.
- Contribute to the children’s team through prayer, support, regular
communication and team leadership.
- Develop and cast vision in alignment with that of Timberlake Children’s
- Provide children’s ministry oversight for Castle Campus Children’s
- Work with the local schools to find ways to facilitate outreach and a
- Schedule via planning center, recruit, assimilate and train volunteer staff in the Kids Rooms.
- Prayer and community building with volunteers.
- Adequately train volunteers to find fulfillment in their ministry.
- Organize and Develop Classroom Leads for each individual room.
- Work with Kids Room Leads to support, resource, train, encourage,
- Develop and maintain safe, clean learning environment for children.
- Create child-centered, developmentally appropriate environment,
which stimulates learning.
- Ensure a healthy environment for volunteers by modeling appropriate
behavior & conversation. Curriculum
- In coordination with the Children’s Pastor in Redmond; implement, and maintain Bible-based, age-appropriate curriculum.
- Incorporate developmentally appropriate, child-focused instruction in programming.
- Deliver resources & lesson requirements in advance to support volunteer teachers.
- Incorporate nurturing small groups within ministry areas whenever feasible.
- Work with the Campus Pastor to maintain attendance records.
- Stay up to date with Volunteer Background checks on new and
- Utilize volunteer information for community building & communication.
Events & Marketing
- Maintain and plan the Castle Rock Family Life Calendar of Events with the Campus Pastor and other Kids Directors from the other Campuses
- We run a 5-week out communication cycle of planning and advertising
events. Work with the Campus Pastor to advertise through handouts, roll in’s, pop ups, social media, and programs.
You’ll be right on track if:
• You are a hard worker who is results driven
• You have a desire to be a part of a fun team that works and wins together.
It would be awesome if:
• You ask questions early and often because you know you don’t have all the answers.
• You have a desire to empower others to find fulfillment in their life.
• You have a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously.
• You have prior experience in working with kids and families
Check us out at: YouTube.com/timberlakecastlerock and https://www.instagram.com/timberlakecastlerock/
• This person must love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Have a heart to see people come to know Christ
• This person will have to make discipleship commitments to weekly worship at
and tithing to Timberlake Church.
• Hard worker who is results driven.
• Make Timberlake your church home
• Work schedule is full-time (40-45 hours) and ability to work on Sunday.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Living Grace Ministries
Lake Tapps Christian Church
Lake Forest Park Presbyterian Church
Ellensburg Presbyterian Church, ECO
New Vision Ministries
Children's Pastor/Director | The River Church
The Bay Church
LifeBridge Christian Center