Purpose: To serve pastor and church body by developing, coordinating and administering the following:
- An effective and well-rounded music ministry
- Leading the congregation into a meaninful worship experience, one that edifies the body and glorifies Christ.
- Provide leadership and supervision to praise team vocalists, band, and volunteers in the music ministry
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all segments of the worship service and music for special services and programs.
- Research and prayerfully select appropriate music for worship services.
- Stay up to date with current music offerings.
- Recruit, train and direct praise team, vocalists and band.
- Train/coach worship team and how to lead in worship by example.
- Possess appreciation for different types of sacred music genres and styles.
- Organize, supervise and recruitment members into the music program.
- Possess a servants heart and a shepherd's spirit
- Work with Pastor in overseeing and shepherding of church body.
Applicant should be theologically Pentecostal in doctrine and practice