This position oversees and develops the children’s ministry at Crossway Church by ensuring gospel-centered, safe, and fun Crossway Kids programming for children birth-5th Grade.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Leading Crossway Kid’s Ministry
- Lead, oversee, and develop Children’s Ministries on Sunday Mornings
- Check-in system and follow-up
- Primary teacher of weekly lesson
- Oversee Preschool/Nursery
- Create and maintain an attractive, safe, kid friendly environment
- Establish a Children’s Ministry Volunteer team by continuously recruiting and training volunteers/leaders for the Children’s Ministry
- Develop policies, standards of excellence, and job descriptions for roles
- Ensure background checks for all current and new volunteers
- Plan and coordinate occasional kid’s outreaches
- Hold regular meetings with key leaders (Nursery Director; Assistant Children’s Directors; etc.)
- Hold periodic meetings with all Children’s Ministry volunteer staff for vision and training.