This position is full-time for a combined Worship and Youth Pastor. As Worship Leader, this role will oversee the music and worship ministry of Crossway Church. As Youth Pastor, this role will oversee the student ministry of Crossway Church for students in 6th-12th Grade.
Responsibilities as a Worship Leader:
- Lead worship for Sunday morning services and occasional special services or prayer meetings.
- Works with the Lead Pastor in worship service/creative planning.
- Coordinates all music for worship services. Is responsible for maintaining quality control in all musical/artistic issues relating to the ministry of Crossway Church.
- Recruits/auditions new musicians and vocalists.
- Insures that the worship music is current and theologically sound.
- Provide spiritual oversight and leadership to the worship team members, especially with regard to the teaching of Biblical worship principles.
Responsibilities as Youth Pastor
- Aid the Lead Pastor in Crossway Church vision, strategy, and implementation.
- Lead, conduct, and give oversight to midweek Youth services.
- Recruit, develop, and train all volunteers, adult and student leaders into various ministry roles.
- Plan and coordinate all youth events and/or outreaches
- Provide pastoral care, counseling, and visitation for students.
- Manage youth ministry volunteer schedules and rotations
- Attend all Crossway Church Youth Events and Meetings as directed
- Take the lead in planning, organizing, and implementing all youth ministry programming from 6th – 12th grade at Crossway Church.
- Organizational ability to effectively manage, develop, and grow a church music ministry and student ministry.
- Ability to lead a contemporary worship service which includes the following: a cutting edge musical style, enthusiastic/passionate worship leaders (this includes every musicians/singer on the platform) with the goal of great participation by the congregation.
- Skill as an accomplished guitarist and/or pianist, instrumental coordinator, and musical arranger.
- Proficient in the tech side of music ministry including use of click tracks and multi-tracks.
- Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity, responsibility, and punctuality.