Lead and manage all aspects of the Guest Services – having combined budgets in excess of $3.0 Million and 10 year-round staff – to ensure ARCG meets the needs of our 32,000+ annual overnight guests. The Camp and Conference Director is responsible for ensuring our guests have an excellent experience.
- Own ARCG’s end to end Guest Experience
- Serve on the Alliance Redwoods executive leadership team
- Lead and oversee the Guest Services
- Lead implementation of large capital investment initiatives
- Develop and foster a cooperative and cohesive team environment and ensure positive teamwork within and across departments
- Be key liaison (including sales relationship) with key Camps and Conferences customers
- Lead process improvements to better meet guest needs and department goals
- Hire, supervise and ensure staff are scheduled and trained to perform duties to ARCG standards[
- Develop and manage department budgets
- Serve as a key communicator of the mission of ARCG to various constituencies and stakeholders including individuals, churches, local organizations, local government, and other organizations
- Provide written and verbal reports to other Directors and Board of Trustees related to all areas of Camps and Conference Division
- Support Fund Development efforts, including building relationships with key donors
- Mentor key high potential employees
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
This position requires proven supervisory, communication and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to problem solve and lead through influence. Strong project management skills, attention to detail and thoroughness, and the ability to handle multiple tasks are essential in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Minimum of five years’ management experience (10 years preferred) working at the Director level. Must have supervisory experience of front-line managers along with programmatic and budgetary planning and control.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with staff members, Board of Trustees, regulatory agencies, donors, conference leaders, and guests of all ages
- Current driver’s license
- Requires that you are a professing, growing follower of Christ leading your teams spiritually and building high trust communities
If Interested, Please Apply:
Alliance Redwoods Conference Grounds Application