We are seeking positive, energetic and engaging caregivers to work in (FP Kids) church environment.
- Sunday mornings 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Wednesday evenings 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Assignment pays $10 per hour with a 2-hour minimum for all shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Collaborate with and report to Church Administrator
- Uphold and support Free Point Church mission, values and vision
- Teach unaltered bible lessons
- Create strong working relationship with volunteers, parents, and other staff
- Communicate clearly, kindly and effectively with families using childcare
- Set up before service and tidy up after service
- Maintain accurate inventory of classroom supplies, including cleaning supplies, and inform Church Administrator of needs before hand, in a timely manner
Ideal candidates should:
- Have experience working with various age groups such as infants, preschoolers, toddlers and/or school age children.
- Pass a background check
- Have reliable transportation
- CPR Certified (or willing to obtain CPR certification if expired);
- Be physically able to actively engage with children of varying ages at a child's level and be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
Qualified candidates should submit resume to [email protected]