We are looking for a full time Director of Student Ministry here at CEFC, also known as Christ Evangelical Free Church. Our mission is to help people take their next step closer to Jesus. We aim to do that across all ages any way that we can!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Some Ministry Experience is preferred.
- Teachable Attitude
- Desire for creating an effective Small Group Ministry
- Agreement in Theology with the EFCA (Evangelical Free Church of America.)
- Willingness to work 40 plus hours a week.
- Ability to work nights & weekends as needed
- Align leaders to work together around a common strategy, values, and language.
- Champion vision and values of youth ministry throughout church.
- Facilitate effective meetings to collaborate with key leaders in your organization.
- Manage budget and resources needed to make youth ministry successful.
- Design a messaging strategy that communicates strategic truths to teenagers.
- Produce strategic experiences to be relevant and engaging for youth.
- Design and promote a scope and cycle that prioritizes core biblical messages.
- Develop and improve a diverse team to communicate and lead experiences.
- Recruit and develop volunteers to lead teenagers in weekly small groups.
- Implement a system to recruit and train small group leaders.
- Manage group structure to connect teenagers relationally with peers and leaders.
- Leverage digital strategies to enhance learning and relationships.
- Engage every parent and guardian to partner with ministry.
- Design strategic opportunities to help every parent stay connected.
- Provide resources and experiences that help parents win with their own kids.
- Leverage digital strategies to keep parents inspired and informed.
- Influence students to participate in consistent ministry opportunities.
- Recruit and develop students as volunteers in various ministries.
- Train adult leaders to co-lead with teenagers.
- Partner with community organizations to broaden student’s experiences.
- Seasonal serving.