Position Description: The coordinator is responsible for implementing student ministries with a focus on high school students. The coordinator will focus on developing and implementing life-changing ministry opportunities at Hosanna for grades 9-12. The primary focus of this position is to develop Christ-centered relationships with students and volunteers that encourage a discipleship process aimed at equipping students to witness in their communities.
- Leading the Lakeville High School campus team to recruit, interview, train, and place volunteers.
- Connecting 1:1 and in small groups with volunteers and students for development and relationship building.
- Develop and maintain discipleship relationships with students.
- Developing ongoing equipping methods to address small group concerns/issues and training.
- Responsible for providing Bible based teaching in accordance with Hosanna’s Teaching Statement, as assigned.
- Responsible for hosting and/or coordinating “guest” hosts when unavailable for mid-week programming.
- Responsible for supervising, managing and leading Hosanna staff.
- In collaboration with the central team, design, create, and execute retreats and activities, specifically the middle school retreats.
- Responsible for the regular communications with parents, volunteers and students through all forms of communications, as appropriate.
- Maintain an online presence designed to engage students.
- Support and participate in local faith community events