To further the mission of Compassion Christian Church by effectively assisting with the development of the Worship and Groups ministries of the Statesboro Campus, with a particular focus on the worship life, through leading relevant worship music, assisting in the planning and development of service and participating in the team building and leading processes. This position will also support the development of the Groups Ministry by effectively overseeing, directing and developing all aspects of the Statesboro Campus Groups Ministry and Volunteer Systems.
· Leader: Engaging, passionate, and competent in leading the church in musical worship; able to communicate church vision and generate drive for the Worship and Groups teams
· Equipper and Recruiter: Lead staff and recruit and lead volunteer leaders and volunteers
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
Create, program, and produce excellent weekly worship experiences
· Support sermon and sermon series as needed
· Support teams with quality environments for all weekend preparations
· Lead and develop Programming Team
· Connect regularly with Communications team and other CCC campus Programming teams
· Oversee Statesboro Campus weekend programming budget
Lead and Pastor Weekend Worship, Production, and Program Teams
· Relationally engage, train, and coach Weekend Team leaders. (Worship, Production, Communion / Offering, Prayer Team, Video Production Team, Security)
· Grow and sustain existing teams
· Lead and pastor young musicians and worship leaders
Maintain all Statesboro Campus Weekend Technical Equipment
· Create and maintain a system of inventory
· Oversee purchases of and/or repairs to any and all Statesboro Campus technical Equipment related to weekend programming
· Champion all Year End Offering Purchases (Capital Expenditures)
Pastor and Leader of our Groups Ministry and Volunteer systems
· Connects people to small groups, discipleship groups, and other types of groups
· Raises up and coaches groups leaders
· Champions the creation of new types of groups that reach our community
· Connects people to serving at Statesboro Campus and in the community and abroad
· Creates and sustains our volunteers systems
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility that will be required of an employee in this position. Therefore, additional duties may be assigned.
All employees of Compassion Christian Church are at-will, as such, are free to resign any time without reason. Compassion Christian Church likewise, retains the right to terminate an employee’s employment at any time with or without reason or notice.
Nothing contained in this job description or any other document provided to the employee is intended to be, nor should it be, construed as a guarantee that employment or any benefit will be continued for any period of time. Any salary figures provided to an employee in annual or monthly terms are stated for the sake of convenience or to facilitate comparisons that are not intended and do not create an employment contract for any specific period of time.
No manager, supervisor or employee of Compassion Christian Church has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time or to make any agreement for employment other than at-will.
I have read and understand the above Job Description. Further, I understand that this Job Description provides position essentials and the general duties, responsibilities, and specifications of the position; that it may be changed at any time to meet the needs of Compassion Christian Church; and, that it in no way constitutes an employment contract or otherwise alters my “employment at will” relationship with Compassion Christian Church.
The Episcopal Church of St. Peter & St. Paul
Linked UP Church
Samaritan's Purse - Operation Christmas Child
Connection Church Savannah
New Season Church