Associate Campus Pastor – Castle Rock Campus
Send us the following REQUIRED items to be considered for this position:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter
- Speaking examples
- Links to your social media accounts
Timberlake Church is a fast-growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are one church with seven campus locations.
We are seeking talented individuals to join the team as a full-time Associate Campus Pastor for our Castle Rock Campus, WA. This position will be serving under our Castle Rock Campus Pastor. These people will be proven leaders with a track record of success in their previous experience.
- Assist with the collection of needed supplies for the week/weekend.
- Oversee and coordinate with department leads.
- Assist the Campus Pastor with paperwork, budget, and scheduling meetings.
- Pastoral Care
- Assist the Campus pastor with Pastoral appointments (counseling, premarital counseling, wedding, funerals, etc.)
- Weekly coffee/lunch with volunteers, group leaders, and potential leaders).
- Hospital visits
- Assist in preparing facilities throughout the week for upcoming services, small groups, events, etc.
- Assisting in maintaining excellence inside and outside of the facility.
- Assist in opening/closing facility for services, small groups, and other on-campus meetings and activities.
- Sunday Responsibilities
- Assist in hosting service.
- Assist in opening, closing, and preparing the facility.
- Assist in planning, implementing, and facilitation of all services.
- Oversee Next-Gen department (birth – high school).
- Assist in growing department leads and ministry.
- Small Groups
- Lead, develop, recruit small groups, and small group leaders.
- Grow, plan, and execute seasonal small groups.
You’ll be right on track if:
- Your track record demonstrates how much you value clarity, consistency, and effectiveness in your work ethic.
- You have the ability to preach (5-6 year’s experience).
- You have the ability to multi-task and are a self-starter.
- You are able to communicate clearly and confidently in small, medium, and large group environments.
- You are confident to host all service when the Campus Pastor is out.
It would be awesome if:
- You ask questions early and often because you know you don’t have all the answers.
- You are warm, welcoming, and encouraging to connect with people and help them feel comfortable.
- You have strengths in planning, staffing, and implementing special events.
- You have a desire to set goals to grow the campus and each ministry.
- You have a positive attitude, like to have fun and a hard worker.
Check us out at
- This person must love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have a heart to see people come to know Christ.
- This person will have to make discipleship commitments to weekly worship at and tithing to Timberlake Church.
- Hard worker who is results-driven.
- Ability to discern needs and respond appropriately, sensitively, and proactively.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Make Timberlake your church home.
- Work full-time hours, Sundays are necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.