Help!!! We need an excited, energetic Worship/Youth leader to help us become a church for all ages.
We are an active church with a desire to reach out to young people and families. Our fledgling youth group needs to be expanded and our contemporary worship team needs to be “youthanized”! We have dedicated musicians who will welcome creative leadership.
Grace Church is a congregation of 300+ located in sunny Mesa, Arizona, less than a mile from a local high school and within a few miles of 5 additional secondary schools.
Come be a part of our vision: Becoming Christlike people transferring faith from generation to generation in our community and the world.
Please send a link to two recordings of worship services you have led.
Job highlights attached.
Job Title: Worship/Youth Pastor Status: Exempt
Reports to: Senior Pastor Days: Mon-Thur/Sunday 40 Hrs.
To provide pastoral and technical leadership to the Worship and Youth Ministries of the church.
Bachelor’s degree (working toward or higher), preferably in a music related major. A Christian institution or Seminary degree is a plus.
2. Preferred Experience & Abilities:
· Pastoral and relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading church worship
· 2 Years experience leading worship and/or working with youth
· Vocal skills and ability to play at least one instrument: i.e., piano or guitar
· Ability to lead/coordinate instrumentalists, a choir or vocal ensemble
· Arrange and transpose music
· Skilled in organization, administration
· Familiar with the use of technology in worship: sound, lighting, Power Point, video projection, Pro-Presenter, CCLI, Planning Center
· Strong computer skills (MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Website management skills to include trouble shooting, and ensuring compliance
· Preach on occasion
Worship Ministry Requirements and Responsibilities:
1. In consultation with Sr. Pastor, plan production for all services with prayer, conceptual forethought, theological accuracy, and musical appropriateness
2. Lead Worship Events, including Contemporary and Traditional Music Teams
Youth/Children’s Ministry Requirements and Responsibilities:
1. Lead students from 7th – 12th grade into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ through Bible teaching, counseling, mentoring and life example
3. Staff (with volunteers), equip and provide guidance for the Children’s Ministry
4. Ensure procedural compliance for a safe, quality environment for youth and children
5. Assist the Children’s Director in conducting a Vacation Bible Camp (VBC)
6. Perform other duties as assigned by Sr. Pastor
Authentic Life Church
Laveen Baptist Church
Mountain Park Church
Palm West Community Church
Palm West Community Church