Church Administrator Overview:
To be an effective and winsome communicator with the church officers, staff and congregation, and to carefully, confidentially and patiently receive communication from both the church body and the community.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Performs duties in a professional, courteous, and respectful way. Performs duties with a high degree of confidentiality, sound judgment, and discretion.
Responsibilities of the Church Administrator:
· Is proficient and creative with Microsoft applications, including Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and various photo programs, in order to create brochures, bulletin inserts, postcards, flyers, booklets, and other like projects.
· Has knowledge of database management or web-based solutions and apps to be able to update information for the staff and other church ministries and be able to communicate with vendors
· To always assess efficiency and cost of these objectives.
· Is able to manage and populate the church website by updating the calendar, writing up and entering events, and adapting the website to be user-friendly and attractive.
· Directs as needed, the copying, printing, mailing, organizing of bulletins, communication, postings, Annual Reports, and directories.
· Keeps accurate membership records (new members, birthdays, anniversaries, baptisms, weddings, deaths, etc.), both for denominational records and for the church database.
· Oversees usage of the Church Facility and the preparation of the sanctuary and classrooms for Bible studies and Sunday worship services, as performed by the Sexton.
· Coordinates with other ministries of the church for the purposes of facility use, scheduling, and publicity of those ministries.
· Other tasks as required.
Job Type: Part-time
Restoration Station Christian Fellowship
Valley View Chapel
The Crossing Church
Hope of the World
Linked UP Church
National Community Church
Danielsville Evangelical Church
The Bay Church