This part-time position requires approximately 10 hours per week.
-Primary responsibilities are on Sunday mornings for the 9:30am service, but some other time
may be required during the week.
• Christian values and spiritual maturity
• Knowledge and experience with audio, video, and lighting equipment
• Ability to schedule and organize team of volunteers
• Understanding of the equipment and process used for producing livestreamed services
• Ability to collaborate with a team to plan worship
• Oversee the operation of all audio, video, and lighting equipment in the Christian Life
• Set up and tear down stage equipment on Sundays (microphones, cables, music stands,
• Start and maintain livestream on Sunday mornings.
• Organize, recruit, and train volunteers to assist in running technology.
• Service all lighting equipment, including replacement bulbs and programing of lighting
• Arrange and oversee any repairs/purchases of equipment. Help with repairs and
installation when possible.
• Help with technology needs for occasional special church events (arrangements will be
made in advance and based on availability). Additional fee applicable for outside groups.
• Meet weekly with worship staff to plan worship and discuss ongoing tech needs for the
• Occasionally assist with services in the Sanctuary.
Linked UP Church
Samaritan's Purse - Operation Christmas Child
Connection Church Savannah
New Season Church
First Baptist Adel
The River Church Community
Restoration Station Christian Fellowship
Evergreen Baptist Church of Los Angeles
Lake Forest Park Presbyterian Church