Do you love facts, figures and data? Are you gifted in finding practical solutions to spiritual problems? Do you have strong abilities in facilities management and business operations? Are you adept at providing administrative management to a wide variety of ministry team leaders and programs in different socio-economic backgrounds?
- A well established church.
- Programs that span local, regional, national and international geographies.
- Five-fold ministry that we want to grow.
- An open mind for new ideas and ministry methodologies.
- Substantial background in HR, facilities management or operations management.
- Ability to support a multi-generational church.
- Experience leading within a multi-racial and multi-generational context.
- Strong administrative and leadership gifts.
- Strong project management and people skills.
- Ability to take initiative easily, problem-solve, persevere in difficult circumstances and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to find and recruit volunteers and be a team leader and team player.
- Calling to serve a diverse congregation from different socio-economic backgrounds.
You Also Might Have:
- Experience in managing many tasks and programs concurrently.
- Experience in scheduling complex communications and marketing programs.
- Experience facilitating people plugging into the life and ministry of the church.
- Experience that can be used to assist and support the Lead Pastor.
- Experience with pastoral care and teaching in a church setting.
Your Role on the Team:
The Admin Director will oversee Strategic Planning, HR, Communications, Special Events, Facilities and related activities. They will also serve as Project Manager for the Annual Planning Process and Performance Management Process. They will also participate in the leadership & coordination of the weekend services and special events, as needed by the Lead Pastor. We don’t expect this person to do the work of all church functions, but ensuring it is done properly by those on the Administration Team. This is a full-time role, anticipated to be a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Expectations of the Core Leadership Team:
- Tuesday weekly CLT meeting, 9-11am (Agenda: prayer and Bible study, review of metrics, roundtable updates on items related to various ministries)
- Thursday weekly staff prayer gathering, 10:15-11:30am (Participate in devotional and facilitator rotation, guide your team to prioritize this gathering)
- Additional CLT meetings, as scheduled (monthly, quarterly and ad hoc)
- Monthly one-on-one connect with the Lead Pastor
- Provide leadership to the departments and team members under your area of responsibility through planning, budgets, calendars and metrics.
- Provide leadership to the team members under your area of responsibility through an annual review.
- Visible presence during the Sunday morning service (each CLT member is asked to prioritize active participation in the weekly service 50 Sundays per year)
- Active leadership in ministry around the Sunday morning service (each CLT member will have a designated pre-service and post-service role covering areas like 930 prayer, First Impressions, Growth Track, altar ministry)
- All other meetings necessary for the fulfillment of your role and responsibilities.
Candidates should send a resume and statement of interest to [email protected]