Position Title: Youth Pastor
Position Leader: NextGen Pastor
Position Summary: To further the mission of the Church by overseeing and developing programs, ministry strategies, and service opportunities for a dynamic Youth Ministry.
Schedule: 40-50 hours/week, with the exception of heavy ministry seasons.
- Set and direct the vision of the Youth Ministries in order to reach more students for Christ. This includes establishing ministry goals and objectives, and individual tactics for the Youth Ministry.
- Develop a Multi-site ministry philosophy and system for Youth Ministry that can be successful across 4 campuses and more into the future.
- Recruit, Train and Develop leaders (both paid staff and volunteers) who carry out the ministry to students.
- Establish solid leadership, teaching, preaching, and oversight of all Youth Ministry programs and events at all campuses:
- Large Group- Develop and lead a large group program that is fun, engaging, and effective at reaching students
- Small Groups- Develop small groups that connect students to caring adult leaders and consistently challenge them to take the next step in their faith.
- On-Site Events
- Off-Site Events
- Ensure consistent and effective communication with Youth Ministry Team, StoneBridge Staff, parents of students. This includes operation of Youth Ministry social media accounts.
- Develop evangelism pathway for students at all campuses.
- Propose, manage and operate Youth Ministry budget and calendar.
- Participate in scheduled meetings and staff development times.
- Willing to serve in other areas of ministry at StoneBridge if needed and other duties as assigned.
- Relational and Systems minded
- Proven leader with high administration skills
- Team-oriented- eager to recruit, develop, grow and serve on teams
- Multisite experience- understands how to manage the tension of effective student ministry across multiple campuses.
- Lead, delegate, and follow as needed. Team player mindset.
- Problem Solver with a solution-side mindset
- Encouraging to other staff and volunteers.
- Experienced and capable teacher, leader, and disciple-maker
- Excellent computer knowledge with experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay: To be determined by experience and expertise.