CREATIVE TEAM COORDINATOR
Location: Santa Monica / Trinity
Payroll Status: Full - time Mon - Fri (40-50 hrs/ week)
- To ensure the smooth administrative running of the Creative Team which includes the Communications/Marketing and Production arms. This includes the intake and scheduling of projects, events, freelancers and volunteers.
- To have eyes on our website, newsletter and social media and make updates to make sure all areas are relevant and up to date. Contribute to the creative excellence of Vintage Church.
- Coordinate and own Vintage’s content/event/shoot calendar
- Schedule meetings and take new project and communications briefs from ministry teams and distribute to relevant Creative team staff (ie designer, editors, production engineer)
- Keep ministries up to date on their project status
- Manage immediate and near-term tasks in Asana to make sure all parties (internal and external) know what they need to be doing and by when
- Proof-read, fact-check, and edit copy for newsletters, slides, collateral materials, etc.
- Manage weekly Sunday services slides and enter into ProPresenter
- Update website content in Squarespace
- Schedule and communicate with Production/Creative volunteers for Sundays and midweek events
- Assist Creative Arts coordinator with social media posting
- Keep all relevant web platforms up to date (ie Yelp, Google, Facebook)
- And any other actions required by management
- Organizational and project management skills (Asana, spreadsheets)
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with limited time to get all tasks done well
- Good written and verbal communication with ability to adapt to different styles
- An eye for detail and ability to spot and correct errors
- Tech & Social media savvy (Instagram, Mailchimp, Squarespace, etc.)
- Follow-through (getting the job done)