We are a local, Evangelical, Reformed church in Mercer County, seeking a part-time Accompanist.
- Personally hold to an evangelical and Reformed understanding of the Gospel
- Be able to sight read hymns at the piano
- Be able to lead and sing contemporary praise songs
- Meet with pastors to select worship music for the planning of our “blended” worship services. This variety of music embraces a worship in a liturgical setting that reflects our church’s adherence to the Westminster Confession and Catechisms.
- Lead the congregation in worship.
- Seek out and work with volunteer musicians within the congregation, creating opportunities for those with musical talent to participate in a skillful and worshipful way (1 Chron. 15:22).
- Plan and lead special services, such as Thanksgiving, Advent/Christmas Eve services, and Maundy Thursday/Good Friday services.
Choir directing abilities are also welcomed, but not required.
Please visit the Hope Presbyterian Church (PCA) website to learn more about us: www.hopechurch-nj.org or visit our Employment page for an application!
If you are interested, please call: 609.896.9090. Thank you!