1. Bachelor's Degree in Youth Ministry, Biblical Studies, Missionary Studies, Pastoral Studies, Christian Studies, Theology and Religious Vocations.
2. Must be willing to undergo a mandatory background investigation.
3. Must submit 3 personal references and 2 work related references.
4. Must be a born again baptized believer maintaining a maturing relationship with Christ.
5. Show a faithful pursuit of leadership characteristics as listed in 1 Timothy 3.
6. Shall perform the duties of his position while submitting to the leadership and Constitution and and Bylaw's of Oakdale Baptist Church, Inc.
7. Must be sensitive to needs and pressures of teens with a knowledge of possible solutions.
8. Oversee and identify our youth with leadership potential and assure opportunities are given for. Development with-in our Youth program.
9. Be willing to assume increased job duties as the church grows, in order, to more fully support the Youth program of Oakdale Baptist Church.
Christ United Methodist Church
First Assembly Meridian (FAM)
Fellowship Bible Church
John Knox Presbyterian Church