Crossroads Farm is a cooperative, outsourced, rural youth ministry. In regions where many churches have 50 or fewer attendees, Crossroads partners with the local churches to love the rural teen, providing outreach and ministry training opportunities while coming alongside them for more effective growth. Working at Crossroads is more than working with one church or one neighborhood, it’s reaching entire counties. We are looking for highly motivated and skilled youth workers passionate about bringing the Gospel to students in rural America and ready to invest long term.
As the Visual Communications Associate, you are responsible for working with the visual arts team in developing, distributing, and managing all aspects of your branch’s communication tools including flyers, photography, website development, social media upkeep, and branch updates.
· Work with the visual arts team to create and distribute promotional pieces for all events including videos, posters, permission slips, registration forms, parent letters, flyers, etc.
· Work with program staff to update parents and students of events, announcements, and happenings at the Farm through print, electronic, and social media
· Respond to messages on social media in a prompt manner
· May assist missionaries with the design of their quarterly updates and newsletters
· Take and post photos of all events and program
· Recruit and train a photography team of volunteers and students
· Work with directors and associates to write grants for needed equipment and training
“As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.” Ephesians 4:1
· Must be a person of integrity, given to the pursuit of a personal relationship with God through Christ. They must be committed to the Word of God as the source of spiritual wisdom and continual prayer
· If married, the Visual Communications Associate must place a strong priority on the sanctity of the marriage. He or she (if with children) must be committed to providing a godly home for his or her children. He or she should be committed to regular attendance and involvement in a local church
· Should be faithful, available, respectful and teachable
· Should be in agreement to the doctrinal statement of Crossroads Farm
· Represents Jesus Christ and Crossroads Farm at all times
· Should be willing to come alongside other Crossroads Farm personnel in areas of need as a member of the CRF team, even if those duties fall outside their job description
· Must have at least an associate degree or equivalent experience
· Must have knowledge of graphic design programs and printing processes
· Must be relational and desirous of mentoring young persons in their pursuit of Jesus
· Should be capable of managing details as well as possess good people skills (communication, friendly, diligent, conscientious)
· Should be creative visually and able to meet deadlines
Location: The CRF National Headquarters is in Reading, Michigan but alternative locations are available. See crossroadsfarm.org/opportunities/ for current available locations
All staff at Crossroads Farm raise support to serve as missionaries to rural America. Support goals are set based on experience, geographical multipliers, number of family members, and health benefits. Final salary packages will be determined by the HR department and presented to applicants.
· Health Insurance - An employee may raise additional support to cover health insurance premiums. The extent of individual or family health care is determined by each employee
· Retirement Account - An employee may raise additional support for pre-taxed retirement contribution of up to 5% of one’s gross income
· Ministry Expense Account - An employee may raise additional support for job related expenses including but not limited to books, sporting events with students, meals with students, computer, gas/mileage reimbursements, training, conferences, communication with ministry partners, ministry travel expenses, etc.
· Dependents – Employees are allowed to raise an additional stipend pending family size
· Vacation – Each Crossroads Farm employee is allotted a set number of vacation, itineration, and sick days
Grace Ann Arbor West
Lead Pastor | Covenant Church of Cheboygan
Associate Pastor of Youth and Connection | Trinity Church
Children's Pastor/Director | The River Church
Fellowship Evangelical Presbyterian church
Camp Blessing Texas