Faithbridge Church believes in the next generation. We strive to be a sending church who reaches people with the gospel of Jesus Christ and equips them to live on mission for him. With this calling as a church, our ministry to students in 6–12th grade is one of our strategic priorities. We want to walk alongside parents in raising up the next generation of disciple-makers who will take the gospel to the very ends of the earth.
We are looking for a Student Pastor with a heart to invest fully in the next generation as we enter the next season at Faithbridge. Coming out of the pandemic, our church is ready for a Student Pastor who will serve under the leadership of the Family Pastor as they work together in creating an effective and unified strategy for making disciples of students and their families.
- Maturing follower of Jesus Christ, actively pursuing spiritual growth, who has submitted to believer’s baptism by immersion.
- Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary or comparable degree in a related field.
- Affirms the Baptist Faith & Message 2000 and Danvers Statement on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood.
- Gifted teacher who communicates God’s Word in an engaging manner.
- Possesses an outgoing personality, genuine love for students and their families, and the ability to inspire them in their walk with Jesus.
- Passionate and skilled in personal evangelism, regularly seeking to lead people to faith in Christ.
- Reputation for being a person of godliness who is biblically grounded.
- Responsible for planning and executing all regular programming for middle and high school students, as well as special events like camps, retreats, mission trips, etc.
- Develop recreational activities for students with the goal of building community and reaching students for Christ.
- Foster a sending culture within the ministry that challenges and equips students to live on mission and leverage their lives for the sake of the gospel.
- Provide students with ongoing opportunities for leadership development and spiritual growth.
- Recruit volunteers to serve within the student ministry and train them to do ministry effectively.
- Focus on building relationships with students, families, and leaders outside of church programs for ongoing ministry and discipleship.