Production Lead Job Description
This position is full-time at 32 hours per week, with exception for special events, and also includes a benefits package. This position reports to the Production Director. Compensation is determined by experience.
- Read, acknowledge, and operate within the instructions contained in the Grace Bible Church Employee Handbook.
- Report to work in a timely manner and communicate any tardiness or absences to your direct supervisor.
- If hourly, ensure all effort is given to accurate recording and reporting of hours worked.
- Report any abuse, misuse, or negligent actions, whether perceived or witnessed, by any staff or volunteers against any congregant, staff, or to any facilities or equipment.
- Maintain a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Proficient in all areas of job responsibilities and perform duties with due diligence, recognizing that the GBC mission is our focus in the ministry of Christ Jesus.
- Build, grow, and develop teams with excellence
- Contribute to team effort by encouraging and investing in other staff and congregants while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Enthusiastically participate in other duties, events or tasks as assigned by your Supervisor, Directors, or Pastoral staff while maintaining commitment to the GBC mission.
- Lead role for all visual experiences as it relates to video creation and editing to support the mission of GBC. Video responsibilities include but are not limited to video shoots, sermon uploads, sermon snippet creation and upload, podcast, weekend connection videos, sermon bumpers, ministry specific videos, and other visual experience items as needed to further the mission of GBC.
- Active role in creative design needs to support other ministries.
- Responsible for managing the visual/audio for Online Experience; including but not limited to weekend services, midweek services, Wednesday night bible study, and special events.
- Active role in stage, sound, and lighting setup for Worship team weekly practice.
- Assists and leads as needed in stage, sound, and lighting for all weekly and monthly services, including but not limited to weekend services, midweek services, Kids Life, Student Life, C20.
- Connecting with and building up the Production volunteer team. Actively growing the team to support the mission of GBC.
- Weekly team rhythm and planning meetings.
- Proficient in PCO applications as they relate to your role (church operating system)
- Assist with all GBC weekly & monthly services and ministry events as it relates to Production and Media.
- Partners with other ministries as needed on a regular basis, including special events.
- Contribute to team effort by participating in other duties or tasks as assigned by the Production Director, or Executive Pastor