Served by: Technology Director
Serves: Volunteers, Musicians, Contractors
Works closely with: Technology Director, Response Ministries Project Director, Shepherd of Music, Worship Leaders
Works: Full Time, Hourly
The Technical Coordinator works with the Technology Director in supporting the mission of the church using AV (Audio, Video, Theatrical Lighting) systems. This includes planning and support for worship service, training of volunteers, and maintenance of the campus AV systems. The role of Technical Coordinator will oversee all AV systems for Fullerton Free.
- Weekly debrief—celebrating, analysis, questions, getting answers.
- Weekly tactical & planning work—Worship team staging and provide required AV Support including but not limited to mixing and training.
- Communication about services with team members and volunteers.
- Staff and volunteer development and recruitment.
Technical Systems Maintenance—30%
- Coordinate venue maintenance.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of hardware.
- Coordinate Repair/Help Desk process.
- Provide recommendations to Technology Director for improvement and upgrade paths including potential budget impact.
- Train volunteers from other ministries.
- Work with Shepherds on technically related aspects of events.
- Assist with staffing for seasonal events, memorials services, etc.
- Continue to advance personal skills in mixing, video, and lighting by listening to various genres of music and mixing accordingly, learning about camera operation, lighting techniques, etc.
- Dream and champion user improvements to the current tech equipment.
- Recording/Studio efforts at the discretion of Shepherd of Response and Shepherd of Music.
- 3 years training and team development experience.
- 3 years technical event production experience including AV system design and RF coordination.
- Familiarity with Dante, AES50, MADI, Soundgrid, DMX, ArtNet, s-ACN networks.
- Knowledge of music theory.