Do you live to recruit and equip volunteers for video, audio, lighting, and other worship production roles? Are you passionate about leading production teams to the highest standards of excellence, but just as important, shepherding them to have a deeper walk with Christ? Are you comfortable with throwing Planning Center out the window and leading your teams in the moment when The Spirit is moving, and we are following the Senior Pastor or worship leader â€œoff script?â€ Are you experienced and highly skilled in video, audio, staging, or lighting, but prefer to invest in leading others instead of being tied to a piece of gear yourself? If this describes you, then we want to talk to you!
The Production Director at Pinelake Churchâ€™s Reservoir Campus is responsible for recruiting, equipping, spiritually shepherding, and providing overall leadership to the production teams (producers, audio, lighting, video, stagehands) for two worship venues at the Reservoir Campus.
We'll connect quickly if you:
- Love to recruit, equip, lead and spiritually shepherd a servant leader team;
- Have experience leading as the key production director for a church of 750 or more (even better if it's in a multi-site context);
- Possess a unique drive and commitment to excellence, yet have the heart of a pastor; and,
- Creatively engage FOH (Front of House) audio, lighting, service production, and live video production;
You'll thrive with us if you:
- Thrive in high-energy, fast-paced, creative environments;
- Value a high attention to detail and production value;
- Find more joy in coaching rather than doing;
- Value collaboration across several departments; and,
- Always look for ways to grow and excel in your craft.
A few must-haves:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field and three years of experience (or a combination of the two);
- Expertise in FOH audio and lighting systems is crucial;
- A "get it done, won't take no for an answer" personality;
- The heart and drive to build a robust and thriving servant-leader team; and,
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
The story of Pinelake Church began in February of 1971 in Brandon, Mississippi in a mobile chapel in a rural area near The Reservoir. By God's grace and power, our faith family has grown into a dynamic church spanning five cities throughout our state -- Clinton, Madison, Oxford, the Reservoir, and Starkville. Weekly, we serve over 12,000 people, but we celebrate stories of life change one person at a time.
TO APPLY WITH PINEALKE, VISIT PINELAKE.ORG/EMPLOYMENT