Calvary Community Church in Manteca, CA, is in search of their next Kids Ministry Director to oversee first through six-grade ministries. Our Kids Ministry consists of the Sunday morning experience for kids during our morning services, AWANA, and Wednesday night activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee Sunday morning experiences for kids 1st-6th grade
- Develop and implement church vision for children’s ministry
- Work with parents and 6th graders as they move to junior high
- Launch preteen (4th-5th graders) ministry
- Oversee AWANA and Bible Day Camp leaders and ministries
- Lead the transition to Orange curriculum
Skills and Experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Love children
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative/organizational skills
Manteca is a growing community centrally located in northern California, less than 100 miles from the Bay Area, Yosemite, and Sacramento. With affordable housing, agriculture, and industries, Manteca has become a desirable location for families with multiple generations of families living there. We have a great mix of older and younger generations.
Does this position interest you? Apply here: http://chemistrystaffing.com/calvary-kids-ministry-director
[Calvary Community Church has partnered with Chemistry Staffing to help us find great candidates for this position. Please start your journey with us using the link above.]