Position: Children’s Ministry Pastor/Director
Position profile: The ideal candidate:
• has a disciple-making DNA
• is called to and passionate about children’s ministry
• gets relevant contemporary ministry models
• can relate to a wide variety of ages.
• Has an enthusiastic and energetic personality
• Possesses: pastoral/shepherding gifts & wisdom, leadership giftings & skills, managerial ability, educational understandings of child development.
• has a degree preferably in ministry but not required.
• Is relational, great with people.
• is a good on-stage communicator
• is a team builder
• involves parents
• can lead leaders with vision, clarity, and relevance
Position Overview: Lead/Oversee a growing, relevant Children’s ministry from preschool to 5th grade of a multisite church to fulfill our disciple-making mission. Lead others, specifically, paid staff and volunteer servants, to drive our disciple making mission, vision and strategy.
Responsibilities/Skills: Candidate must have a disciple-making DNA, be able to lead leaders, lead with vision and cast vision, build and lead teams, recruit volunteer servants and involve parents, be an effective large group communicator/speaker, build relationships.
Instructions: email or mail resumes and references to Mike Keaton-Executive Pastor of Church Development, Crossroads Church 2564 Hwy 154, Newnan, GA 30265, [email protected]