Journey Church is a thriving 5-year-old church that is seeking to add passionate, committed leaders to its staff. We are committed to the next generation and raising up Christ-centered students who will live out their faith with passion and joy. We are praying that God would lead us to the person who can lead our Student and College Ministry to reach and disciple students.
- Oversee and lead a comprehensive student ministry (6th-12th grade) at Journey Church designed to reach unbelieving students and disciple believing teenagers.
- Organize and lead an ongoing Wednesday night ministry for students.
- Recruit and train a team of volunteers to help lead Journey Student Ministry and pour into the lives of students.
- Build healthy relationships with parents and families of teenagers.
- Build relationships with and engage Journey church in supporting local schools and community activities for students.
- Support the overall ministries of Journey Church. Be a team player.
- Oversee and manage the Journey Student Ministry budget under the oversight of the Stewardship Team.
- Organize and lead at least 4 major events for students each year such as youth camp, Disciple Now, Senior trip, Friendsgiving, etc.
- Oversee youth intern(s)
- Oversee and lead a comprehensive college ministry at Journey.
- Support and minister to college students who remain at home for their education.
- Create avenues of ministry and encouragement to college students from Journey attending schools outside of the immediate area.
- Report to and work under the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a character that represents Christ, edifies the church, and embodies the leadership qualifications outlined 1 Timothy 3:1-7.