Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church is seeking a full-time senior pastor who will be responsible for providing spiritual and administrative leadership in all aspects of church life. Not only will the pastor preach and conduct Bible Studies, he will also lead the church staff in completing their tasks. He will be supported by an active group of Deacons as well as our Associate Pastor of Worship. Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church is currently the fastest growing church in rural Walton County, one of the fastest-growing counties in the state and nation.
The church is seeking a pastor who:
- will effectively use the Holy Scriptures to inspire and encourage congregants to grow in their faith of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- attends to the spiritual needs of the members from the pulpit and on an individual level.
- seeks God’s direction for the church and clearly communicates that vision to the church leadership and the church.
- will lead an outreach and discipleship ministries that involve church members.
- Licensed and Ordained as a Southern Baptist Minister
- Meets the biblical qualifications of a pastor set forth in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Clarification of your level of education and experience must be added to your resume; salary ranges from $45,000 -$60,000 depending on experience.