Pointe North Church (located in Moncks Corner, SC, a suburb of Charleston, SC) is searching for a Worship/Tech/Creative Director to join our team. Our vision is to be a church that Makes Disciples, who Makes Disciples and the Worship/Tech/Creative Director is an integral part in that process.
All interested applicants should send their resume and an audition video to Executive Pastor Mike Doty at [email protected]
It is preferred that an audition video would include leading worship with two songs and a transition. However, two songs in a studio setting are acceptable.
- All Resumes and Audition Videos must be submitted by March 22, 2020.
- Of those interested, 10 will be selected to undergo Personality/Team Cohesiveness and Spiritual Discipline assessments, as well as a Video Conference Interview with PNC’s Executive Team.
- Of those 10, 3 candidates will be selected to visit for a working interview. This interview will begin on a Wednesday evening with our elders, followed on Thursday evening with leading the worship team through a practice and finally, leading worship on Sunday morning during our two services.
- A general compensation package will be given to assist in travel expenses.
- Our Prayer is to have this position filled by May 1, 2020.
As a Worship Director at Pointe North, this person is going to need to be driven, highly organized and relationship focused – a natural leader of leaders.
In this position, perfection is not expected, but excellence is. People deal with distractions constantly in the world’s culture. It is the Directors responsibility to ensure every possible distraction is removed in order that people can focus on what’s important – the worship of God. This idea of excellence is to be modeled, taught and reproduced through every team the Worship Director oversees.
As a Director who focuses on people development, minimal time should be spent in an office setting, but instead, working on their craft and meeting with leaders and volunteers strategically in the areas they do life.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Usher congregation into the throne room of God
- Manage and equip multiple teams that contribute to a Worship experience
- Video distribution
- Church/Bible App Engagement
- Oversee Church Website and Social Media
- Oversee necessary print media needed for Sunday Services
- Numerical Growth of leadership and volunteer participation
- Proper Reporting and Accountability
- Professional Development as prescribed via web-based learning
- 35+ hours/wk presented in shared calendar
- Sound Mix / System Setup
- Lighting Theory / DMX Lighting Systems
- Planning Center Online
- Website Aesthetics (coding not required)
- Social Media
- Mac OSX
- Adobe CS
Benefits & Compensation
- Physical Office: Flexible
- Laptop: Yes
- Phone Reimbursement: Yes
- Expense Account: Yes
- Salary: Starting at up to $45k/yr based on skill and experience.