Central Baptist Church Kannapolis is seeking a full-time Minister of Music. This position has a competitive salary range which is commensurate to training, education and experience. CBC Kannapolis has a well-established choir and orchestra as well as a great number of special music singers and groups. CBC Kannapolis is a conservative congregation that enjoys choral music, southern gospel, traditional hymns and present-day choruses. We are seeking an individual who is gifted in leading a choir, orchestra and congregation in spirit-filled worship with zeal and passion. We believe the purpose of a music ministry is to share the gospel of Jesus through song, encourage the brethren, lead the congregation in worship and provide an avenue through which individuals may share their God-given gifts and talents. To view livestream services, visit cbckannapolis.com.
• Plan and oversee the music program for all worship services in cooperation with the Sr. Pastor
• Plan and lead the congregation singing in worship services
• Maintain an effective music program
• Evaluate the music for any and all music to be used, including but not limited to special singing groups in church to ensure all music is Biblical and appropriate for Central Baptist Church.
• Be a born-again Christian with a strong desire to lead others to Christ
• Uphold the Baptist Faith and Message 2000
• Have experience leading a choir and congregation in worship
• Have a strong ability to read music and direct both a choir and orchestra simultaneously
• Bachelor’s Degree or greater from an accredited university or school of music
• Experience in leading orchestral arrangements
• Ability to play instrument(s)
If you are interested, please send your resume and any applicable video or audio submissions to [email protected]
Resume should include at least three ministry references.