God is doing amazing things at Faith E Church and we are currently seeking candidates for a full-time Production Director for our weekend services and special events.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the technical/production ministry of a church and understand the unique role that production plays in creating meaningful weekend worship experiences. Responsibilities for this position include broad oversight and execution of production for weekend services, including recruiting/training/ongoing development of volunteers. The Production Director should be a high capacity leader who has the ability to multitask, manage both people and projects, and plan for the future. We're seeking candidates who value creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
POSITION/TITLE: Production Director
Reports To: Worship Arts Pastor
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Engages in regular supervision with one’s supervisor.
2. Fully support and live out FEC's Mission, Vision and Value statements.
3. Deal helpfully and constructively with all other staff members, lay leaders, and volunteers within the FEC body.
4. Represent FEC in a Christ-like manner in our community.
1. Will be responsible to embrace and execute the systems and policies of the church.
2. Will be responsible to attend and represent their team at meetings and communicate information to their team.
3. Will be responsible to participate in budget planning and managing budget throughout the year.
4. Will be responsible for reporting accurate and detailed information.
5. Will be responsible for developing and executing a S.M.A.R.T. goal-based plan each year.
1. Oversee all Audio-Visual Production for all ministries and campuses as developed, including weekly services and special events.
2.Maintain Audio-Visual-Lighting Equipment.
3. Manage weekend video content.
4. Manage and schedule Media volunteers.
5. Cast the mission and the vision of the church to the volunteer team.
6. Recruit and train media team volunteers.
7. Ensure the overall weekend worship Audio Visual Lighting Production is impactful, effective, and on target regarding content, style, and structure.
8. Oversee other assigned projects, including responsibilities for AVL installation projects, and other ministry-related Audio Visual Lighting support requests.
Team Development and Management
1. Is responsible for overseeing the spiritual and professional development for their team.
2. Will oversee the Audio Visual Lighting Volunteers as they execute their roles.
3. Will develop a culture of excellence around their teams.
4. Will promote recruitment as a major part of their ministries.
Full-time (Regular office hours plus weekly services and special events as needed).
Physical and Mental Requirements:
1. General skills in writing, speaking, reading, math, and reasoning.
2. Frequent use of computers including both Mac and Windows platforms.
3. Knowledge of Audio Visual Equipment and use.
4. Frequent balancing, bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, climbing and standing.
5. Physical requirement with occasional lifting/carrying of objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
6. Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time and work in a loud, fast-paced environment.