The Creative Producer at Prestonwood Baptist Church champions the songs and stories of Prestonwood Worship. This position is a high-energy, collaborative role that is passionate about helping our people connect with what God is doing in our midst. They are a self-starting quick learner with an eye for good art, high attention to detail, and a heart for people.
- Provide in-house support and creativity to tell the stories of Prestonwood Worship through photography, video and other visual media.
- Help develop strategies and marketing campaigns for Prestonwood Worship’s social media and creative platforms.
- Implement, schedule, publish, and analyze content across multiple media streams.
- Monitor and engage in discussion, posts, and comments on social platforms.
- Own every phase of the content process from concept to delivery.
- Real-time creation and posting of social media images and video during Sunday worship services and events.
- Work with our editors, producers and other designers to accomplish an excellent final product.
- Coordinate work with outside designers and vendors as needed.
- Maintain the Prestonwood Worship and Prestonwood Baptist Church brand standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as an active member of Prestonwood Baptist Church.
- Have a commitment to the vision of the Prestonwood Music & Worship Ministry
- Proven experience in video production (shooting & editing)
- Excellent eye for design, supported by a portfolio that can demonstrate these abilities.
- Strong writing, communication and organization skills.
- Willingness to learn, grow in skill set, and remain flexible.
- Performs high-quality, detailed work with minimum supervision, in a fast-paced environment with assigned deadlines.
- Extensive understanding of film-making process.
- Inspired by telling stories in a unique and creative way.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Handles confidential matters with integrity and excellence.
To apply, please visit our website at www.prestonwood.org/jobs