Triumph Church is passionate about God & passionate about people. We want to help people to know God, find freedom, discover their purpose, and make a difference.
The Youth Director is responsible for shepherding the youth of our church through relationships, pastoral care & support, practical assistance, & outreach programs & events. The YD ensures the effectiveness & efficiency in overall operations, while serving under the vision of the Senior Pastor.
- Creative Direction & Leadership
- Strategically plan & implement events & programs to reach youth with the Gospel message.
- Ensure that all activities & interactions between staff/volunteers & youth are morally appropriate.
- Build, practice, & educate people in effective communication methods.
- Teach & preach at youth services
- Conduct/manage the youth services weekly.
- Create vision to reach students in the community.
- Oversee creative design, media elements, & direction for the youth ministry.
Create healthy, Christ-based youth small groups.
- Build, train, & guide an effective follow-up team of volunteers to lead & disciple students.
- Train volunteers for effective communication through technology & face-to-face discipleship.
- Make personal connections/discipleship time with students on campus & off campus.
- Create & conduct events in community that focuses on building healthy Christian relationships.
- Create an atmosphere in youth & church services that is welcoming, vibrant, & expectant.
- Care for the well being of youth leaders & volunteers (one-on-one time, support, visit during difficult times).
- Be a point of contact for all youth enquiries.
- Teach & practice Biblical truth without compromise.
- Be a resource for local schools/organizations in community.
- Lead, develop, & oversee youth volunteers.
- Handle conflict resolution within youth team.
- Identify & recruit new volunteers to serve in ministry.
- Raise up student leaders.
- Planning Center Online
- Social Media
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Strong Communicator