Do you love to ask people if they have first rebooted their computer? Then we need you. Rolling Hills is looking for someone to help in our ever-growing IT department. As the IT Director, you're the first line in keeping the staff productive and ministry effective. From printing issues to new building infrastructure design, no two days are the same. We are an almost entirely Apple environment so if that excites you, we want to meet.
Oversee the development, implementation, maintenance, and use of technology to support and further the mission and vision of Rolling Hills Community Church. Provide a technology roadmap and technical support for Rolling Hills staff members. Work to maintain productivity for Rolling Hills by managing day-to-day operations of information and telecommunication systems, directing all IT operations, providing support and maintenance of existing technology and development of new technical solutions.
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Training & On-boarding
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Volunteer Development
- Windows OS and Server
- Apple iOS and macOS
- SaaS knowledge
- Database management
- Print technology
- Device management
- 802.11 standards
- VoIP phone systems
- Network management
- IT security
- MDM Solutions
- Live an exemplary life modeling the call, character, and competencies of a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Be a servant leader to his/her staff and teams of volunteers, the families, and the overall church body.
- Grow personally in their own leadership and ministerial abilities by reading, attending conferences and having godly and professional mentors in his/her life.
- Be involved in the overall life of the church body by actively participating in a community group and church-wide events and functions.
- Be an excited and contributing member of the RHCC staff team.
- Brainstorming, planning, and deployment of technology services for all RHCC Staff.
- Recruiting and Training of IT champions both on staff and in the congregation that can assist in the IT needs.
- Develop and manage an ever-evolving IT budget.
- Assist with counsel for Lead Team, Executive Team, and Finance Team with current IT needs limitations, and growth.
- IT Director will provide oversight for all RHCC venues and future multi-site locations.
- Lead IT Advisory Panel that will be a brain trust of IT professionals within the church on developing the technology vision.
- Oversee technology for weekend services.
- Assist the Technical Arts Team with technical support as needed.
- Schedule technical volunteers for Sunday mornings and various ministry functions.
- Schedule and/or assist in scheduling volunteers and/or consultants for rentals and special events.
- Any other duties or tasks as directed by the person who oversees this role.
- Performance review every six months with supervisor based on work as related to this job description, the effectiveness of reaching families for Christ and involving them in the life of RHCC, and an annual salary review.
- Extensive experience and gifting in coordinating technical needs.
- Degree or equivalent training and experience.
- High level technical and relational skills.
- Ability to oversee technical installations and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Possesses a team spirit and is an effective team builder.
Full-Time | Exempt