Tates Creek Christian Church
JOB SUMMARY: Providing leadership and assisting the Elders in establishing and implementing the overall direction and goals for the congregation. Directly supervising the ministry staff in developing and implementing the total ministry of the congregation.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
· Participate in setting goals and objectives for staff members, providing coaching when appropriate, and participating in the evaluation of results on a regular basis. Make progress/status reports available to the Elders and Church Board.
· Lead weekly staff meetings.
· Lead dialog with all staff members and elders on how TCCC will fulfill its mission and vision.
· Serve as an ex-officio member of all standing committees.
· Supervise and seek to improve our system of financial accountability seeking to keep the church programs operating within budget. Staff representative to the Financial Ministry Team.
· Provide direct supervision of the custodial and secretarial staffs, taking the necessary actions to maintain a high level of effectiveness.
· Responsible for the approval of the design and production of all church publications including the newsletter and Sunday morning bulletin.
· Maintain the church calendar, scheduling events for all church programs, van usage, community organizations, weddings, etc.
· Coordinate the church calendar with all the staff including the custodial and secretarial staffs.
· Coordinate and maintain the use of all office equipment including computer (hardware and software), interoffice network, and Internet services, including the church website.
· Ensure adequate facilities, multi-media equipment, audio-visual equipment, supplies, etc. are available for Bible School Classes, Wednesday Evening Classes, and Church Bible Studies, which are on site.
· Coordinate volunteers and organize programs within the LIFE Ministries for the safe and effective use of the building for exercise and fellowship.
· Serve as the Staff representative to the House and Repair Ministry Team.
· Receive and review all the Silent Roll Cards from each Sunday to remove any cards with potential private or confidential remarks or information.
· Serve as Staff liaison to all Ministry Teams.
· Supervise Inventory supplies such as office supplies and dry goods.
· Other responsibilities as directed by the Elders.
· A Christian who is committed to Jesus, as the Christ, Son of God
· An active member of the Christian Church
· Committed to the general principles of the Restoration movement
First Presbyterian Church Fort Thomas
Richmond Community Christian Church
Maranatha Baptist Church
Pleasant Valley Community Church
Cherry Hills Church
Berean Baptist Church
Congregational Church in South Glastonbury